IT Job Interview Training
We will teach you how to develop your technical skills and build your brand. In addition, we will teach you how to stay on top of all technological changes.
Graduates will be able to perform the following Computer Systems Support Job Duties:
- Build and install PCs, telephone systems, wireless networks, and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smartphones) related to desktop infrastructure, per industry standards.
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues regarding incidents.
- Maintain installed PCs, networks, and peripherals with routine maintenance.
- Identify, log, and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems.
- Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to senior team leaders for consideration and implementation.
- Explain and document technical issues in a clear way to clients.
- Use call logging system to accurately record telephone requests
- Develop excellent customer service telephone and electronic interaction with clients.
English proficiency is a must.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience.
A passion for learning and supporting technology.
After graduation, graduates will be placed in a remote computer systems support position making approximately $20,000 USD per year. They will be supporting U.S. based companies while living in their home country in Africa.
To apply, fill the form below and upload;
- your CV
- A 1-minute audio recording explaining in your own words why you desire the job
The application deadline is October 31, 2020