Architecting on AWS covers the fundamentals of AWS. It is designed to teach Solution Architects how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into a cloud solution.
Skills learned in this course include:
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of best security practices when using AWS
- Create a cloud migration roadmap and a plan
- Leverage AWS services to make your servers scalable
- Create a business continuity plan and achieve High Availability
This course is best suited to Solution Architects and Solution Design Engineers.
- Architecting Fundamentals
- Account Security
- Networking 1
- Monitoring and Scaling
- Database Services
- Networking 2
- Edge Services
- Backup and Recovery