This 1½ Months AutoCAD® Level 1: Essentials class is designed for those using AutoCAD® or AutoCAD LT® with a Windows operating system. This class is not designed for the AutoCAD for Mac software. The objective of AutoCAD Level 1: Essentials is to enable students to create a basic 2D drawing in the AutoCAD software.
- Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface.
- Using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools.
- Organizing drawing objects on layers.
- Inserting reusable symbols (blocks).
- Preparing a layout to be plotted.
- Adding text, hatching, and dimensions.
- Chapter 1: Getting Started with AutoCAD
- Chapter 2: Basic Drawing and Editing Commands
- Chapter 3: Projects: Creating a Simple Drawing
- Chapter 4: Drawing Precision in AutoCAD
- Chapter 5: Making Changes in Your Drawing.