The Certified Cybersecurity Technician (C|CT) is an entry-level certification program engineered to address the global need for cybersecurity technicians with strong foundational skills.
This course will get you up to speed starting with basic concepts such as variables, data types, arrays, loops and take you into a deeper Look of MVC.
The CCT Certification covers the most in demand skills required to land a technical, entry level Job in Cybersecurity. Whether you are just getting started or transitioning from an IT role into a Cybersecurity role, CCT proves you have the knowledge and skills required to be a valuable, contributing member of the Cyber Team. CCT is one of two fully practical certification exams delivered by ECCouncil, the CCT practical is conducted on a live Cyber Range with skill-based objectives, run in a Capture the Flag format.
This course typically includes individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of cybersecurity and have a foundational understanding of computer systems and networking.
- JPS Virus Maker, Spytech SpyAgent and more
- Exploit DB, Burp Suite, John-the-Ripper, Aircrack-ng and more
- WAC, AD, pfsense (machines used) and more
- pfsense firewall, Suricata, Splunk, HoneyBOT and more
- Google Hacking Database, ThreatCrowd, Tor Browser, Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE) and more
- AppLocker, Sandboxie, OWASP ZAP and more
- Docker-Bench-Security , Google Cloud Platform and more
- Miradore MDM Solution
- Bevywise IoT simulator
- HashCalc, OpenStego and more
BitLocker Drive Encryption, Genie Backup Manager and more
Nmap, Hping3 and more
Wireshark, tcpdump and more
buck-security, VirusTotal and Peid, GPMC
PsTools, Autopsy, AccessData FTK Imager and more