This course will introduce you to the world of data analysis. You’ll learn how to go through the entire data analysis process, which includes:
- Posing a question
- Wrangling your data into a format you can use and fixing any problems with it
- Exploring the data, finding patterns in it, and building your intuition about it
- Drawing conclusions and/or making predictions
- Communicating your findings
You’ll also learn how to use the Python libraries NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib to write code that’s cleaner, more concise, and runs faster.
Benefits of Data Analysis
- Ability to make faster, more informed business decisions, backed up by facts.
- Deeper understanding of customer requirements which, in turn, builds better business relationships.
- Increased awareness of risk, enabling the implementation of preventative measures.
- Improved flexibility and greater capability in order to react to change – both within the business and the market.
- Better insight into the financial performance of the business.
- Proven to reduce costs and therefore increase profit.