Do you find yourself…
- Facing an ever-changing environment?
- Using a framework of steps that makes no sense?
- Feeling your agile practice doesn’t deliver what it should?
Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) will help you understand all the benefits of agile, and make it work for you and your organization.
The DASM certification equips you to successfully lead agile teams, thereby future-proofing your career in a world in which agile is fast becoming the way forward. The Disciplined Agile® tool kit includes hundreds of proven practices, including Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and even some predictive approaches, and puts them into context.
By taking the course — and becoming DASM certified — you’ll understand how to customize your way of working to the approach that makes sense for the situation you face in your organization and industry.
What You Will Learn
- Grasp the fundamentals of agile and lean, and how you can practically use both approaches to produce value for your teams.
- Explore multiple agile and lean techniques from methods such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and more.
- Understand how to put these techniques into practice and ensure successful agile implementation.
- Appreciate the DA™ mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice, and adapting to context.
- Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to discover the most effective way of working (WoW) for you, and your team in your unique situation.
- All about Agile
- Agile and beyond
- Building and supporting a Disciplined Agile team
- Choosing your way of working (WoW)
- Initiating your team: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Building a solution: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Deploying your solution: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Ensuring that your team improves, succeeds, and has fun doing so on an ongoing basis
- Influence outside the team
This course is intended for:
Individual who are interested in pursuing a career in project management and also for people who are new to project management and want to gain a fundamental understanding of the field.